In the digital age, marketing your brand without a digital marketing strategy is barely a marketing campaign at all. A digital marketing company Chicago is the best way to overcome challenges and seize all opportunities amongst the overwhelming number of other businesses in your field. Over time, this type of strategy has proven to be the best solution for any business that wants to compete in the modern marketplace and wants to create more opportunities to reach more potential customers and grow their business.
What should be included in a digital marketing strategy
A digital marketing company Chicago will provide the following, but it can also be tailored to fit your specific needs and goals:
-Your business’ website
-Your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
-Your blog contents
-Paid advertising strategies like AdWords or Facebook Ads
-Search engine optimization (SEO)
-Video content production for all of your company’s YouTube videos, which should accompany each of your blog posts. Video on YouTube is recommended as it can lead to higher engagement rates. You may want to consider producing promotional videos for use on other platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. These videos could be either entertaining or informational in nature. They would provide visual aid for those who prefer video explanations over reading text online, and may even help with branding.
Challenges faced by today’s marketer
1. There are so many different ways to promote your business that it can be hard to know where to invest your time and resources.
2. It’s not always clear which channels provide the best return on investment for your marketing strategy.
3. There are so many competitors out there that it can feel like you’re running up against a brick wall when you try and take any new steps in the digital world, especially if you don’t have an established online presence or following yet.
4. You may not know how much traffic or engagement your content will receive, meaning you could spend weeks creating something for nothing in return, not even enough recognition for one person! 5. It takes quite a bit of experience to understand what works and what doesn’t when it comes to engaging customers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Your campaign has a limited lifespan – once they go viral, they quickly lose their appeal and must be replaced with something fresh and exciting before users turn away from your product or service altogether.
7. Digital trends change rapidly over time – but rather than feeling overwhelmed by this knowledge, think of this as an opportunity: with each trend comes new opportunities for marketers who are quick to adapt their campaigns accordingly.
How does it help?
Digital marketing company Chicago is the best way to overcome challenges and seize all opportunities amongst the overwhelming number of other businesses in your field. With so many options available for advertising, it can be hard for businesses to know where or how they should advertise their product. That’s why developing a digital marketing strategy can be such a valuable thing.
A digital marketing company Chicago will help you determine the best ways for you to market your product and target your audience, as well as what social media channels you should use, when you should send out e-newsletters, and more. For example, if your customers are millennials who love social media then you might want to spend most of your time on Twitter and Instagram; whereas if they’re professionals with busy work schedules then you may want to focus on sending them regular newsletters. And with new technologies coming out every day, there’s always something new that can potentially benefit your business!
What are we doing to develop it further?
We know that in the digital age, marketing your brand without a digital marketing strategy is barely a marketing campaign at all. A digital strategy is the best way to overcome challenges and seize all opportunities amongst the overwhelming number of other businesses in your field.
Developing this strategy can be done by considering what your goals are and where you want your business to go. What do you want people to think about when they hear or see the name of your business? What do you want them to feel or remember after they interact with it? These are some questions that can help guide this process.
Some strategies we’ve helped our clients with include:
– Creating social media profiles
– Setting up email campaigns
– Building out content calendars
– Doing keyword research
– Optimizing websites for SEO