QuickBooks Desktop 2021 is equipped with multiple new, improved and updated features that make it all the more useful for its users. This article intends to inform you about some of its most significant features and benefits in the latest version of QuickBooks desktop 2022. If you have any queries about the tools and their uses mentioned herein, you can contact our certified experts.
New and improved features in QuickBooks Desktop 2022
Following are the latest features of QuickBooks desktop 2022:
This new feature uses payment reminders to schedule statements for your clients or notify them when they have invoices to be paid.
How to set up automated payment reminders
- Go to Edit menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the Payment tab and then Company Preferences.
- Click Yes and set Time and Frequency.
- Press OK and then Finish.
This new feature makes entering your expense receipts easier and faster. You can give your employees access to upload expense receipts to the QuickBooks program using the mobile app or directly from your computer.
Steps to upload receipts from QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the Vendor menu and select Receipt Management.
- Select the Intuit Account for your company file.
- Select browse to upload (or drag and drop your receipts into QuickBooks) and then select your receipts.
Customized Payment Receipts
You can create custom templates for invoices, sales receipts, estimates, statements, purchase orders and other forms. The template’s look and information can be customized.
How to use and customize templates
- Select the form type to customize.
- Click on the Formatting tab and select Manage Templates.
- Preview template and select OK to edit.
- Use the basic customization window to add your logo, change fonts and colors, and information.
- Add/ remove the items from the header, columns, or footer from Additional Customization.
- Select Layout Designer to move/ resize items on the form.
- Select OK, click on Print Preview to see your form and Close.
- Select OK.
Data Level Permission
This Enterprise feature lets you manage the roles of your users and apply restrictions on accessibility and rights. Particular roles can be assigned to users as per the requirement.
Create Customer Groups
Allows you to find customers matching certain criteria such as customer type, status or location. You can create automated statements, send payment reminders, or create mailing lists for specific customer groups.
- Open the Lists menu and select Manage groups.
- Select Create customer group, add a Name and Description.
- Select Next.
- Select the Fields, Operator, and Values for the group and add.
- Select Next or leave these fields blank and manually add customers.
- Check the summary.
- To add customers to the group, search by the customer’s name.
- To remove a customer, clear the checkbox next to their name.
- Check or uncheck the box for Automatically add as per your requirement.
- Select Finish.
Improved Bank Feeds
This feature helps you review your bank transactions, match them to the existing ones and add new ones.
We hope that you find this article helpful and informative to understand about the newest features in QuickBooks Desktop 2022. In case you have any queries or you need assistance with any QuickBooks-related issues, you can connect with our QuickBooks desktop support experts by dialing 1-800-615-2347.