The Indian economy is one of the most difficult subjects compared to other mainstream subjects in the UPSC Exam and it is a common issue for many candidates.
As you prepare for the UPSC Civil Service Exam, you will know that economics is one of the most important subjects in the UPSC examination.
A country’s economy serves as the basis for its growth and development, and as a potential member of the bureaucracy, it is important to have a clear understanding of how the Indian economy works.
The Indian economy is one of the most important topics in the study of public services and also an important area for the writing of essays. A solid understanding of economics gives you the ability to answer the questions asked in personality tests also, so it is important to study the Indian Economy.
Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
This book provides all the essential data and information that is required for the students to prepare themselves for the IAS examination.
- Patched up initial section with most recent public pay gauges
- Significantly changed parts on Inflation, Agriculture, Industry, Infrastructure, and Services with new issues added
- Monetary Impact of COVID-19 and the proportions of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan have been remembered for significant sections for better getting
- Modified and refreshed sections on Development Economics, Economic Reforms, Human Development in India alongside fuse of most recent Human Development Report 2019
- Understudy agreeable highlights like Glossary of pertinent terms and Multiple-Choice Questions along with Model Answers have been refreshed and updated dependent on the applicable consuming issues and the most recent changes
- Growth, Development & Happiness
- Latest economic survey
- Evolution of the Indian Economy
- Economic Planning
- Planning In India
- Economic Reforms
- Inflation & Business Cycle
- Agriculture & Food Management
- Industry & Infrastructure
- Service Sector
- Indian Financial Market
- Banking in India
- Insurance In India
- Security Marketing in India
- External Security in India
- International Economy Organization in India
- Tax Structure in India
- Public Finance in India
- Sustainability & Climate Change In India & the World
- Human Development in India
- Economic Concept & Terminologies
- Burning Socio-Economic Issue
- coverage of COVID impact and also the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
About Ramesh Singh
- Ramesh Singh is a former student of the Delhi School of Economics.
- He has knowledge in vast areas, suitable for civil services preparation.
- Ramesh Singh is an Education Consultant with experience of more than Twenty Five years.
- He has composed a few books both in English and Hindi language.