Error messages from computers and printers may indicate that something is wrong on either device. In the case of printers for computers, errors are simple. But, they can also have several reasons for the error and you need to pinpoint the proper cause to correct the issue. The most frequent issue that occurs for HP printers can be the processing error command printer issue.
If you’re an HP printer user, you may have encountered this problem at the very least. The error message is because of a damaged system file, as per printer repair Dubai professionals. However it could be an error in the system registry that’s become fragmented.
Whatever the reason whatever it is, you must fix the error in processing command issue with the primer at the beginning. If you don’t, you’ll be unable to start the printing. This is a glitch in the software and will be much easier to resolve.
Let’s look at ways to solve the error processing command printer issue using these tips.
1. Stop All Printing Work
The print spooler’s services decides what print your printer will produce the next time. The overloaded print spooler may cause an unintentional issue. Therefore, you must solve the issue by cleaning your print spooler.
Here’s how to stop printing jobs or start the print spooler process:
- Press the R as well as the Windows keys simultaneously. This will display an Run message on screen.
- Then you can type ‘services.msc within The Run field. Next, you need to click the OK button.
- In the window for Services In the Services window, you must find under the Services window, you must locate Print Spooler service. Right-click on the Print Spooler option.
- In the pop-up menu select Stop. This will cancel all current printing processes on your printer.
- Take a moment and then click to open to open the Print Spooler service once more. This time, you need select the option to start in the menu that pops up.
- Shut the windows. Then, you need to go through your Control Panel. Select View By to large icons.
- Choose to the Devices and Printer section. Select the printer device which is currently causing problems for you. If you discover any pending prints, you can delete them once you have selected them.
You can then close any windows that are running on your computer. Make sure you give you Windows PC a quick restart and connect to the printer. Verify if this fix removes the error processing command printer issue.
2. Get rid of the faulty cable
Are you able to connect the printer you have purchased with your computer using cables? Are you sure that the cable works? In the event that it is not, then it could be a defective cable that may be causing the problem with the error processing command for printer. According to the experts from Printer Repairs Dubai, if it’s the cable the cause of this issue then you must upgrade the cable.
Examine the connection to your printer on your computer attentively. There could be damaged connections, damaged cables or other issues. Be sure to examine the cable with a keen eye and then throw it away when you suspect it is the primary cause. Switch the cable right away and set your printer up to print a test. If everything is fine and the problem with the error processing command should have disappeared.
3. Print Drivers Work
When the processing error commands printer hasn’t come up with a solution until this point, you may need to look at your driver for your printer. These issues usually result from driver malfunctions. If you’re looking for a fast solution, you need to install the driver for your printer.
If you’re an aspiring newbie, this thorough guide will assist you:
- Visit the Control Panel. Change the View by selecting large icons.
- Choose to select the Devices as well as Printers option. Find the printer that is suffering from the error-processing command printer problem. Right-click on the name of the printer.
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to remove the Device option.
- Verify that you’ve been able to remove the printer from your computer or removed it from its installation.
- Give your PC a quick reboot. After that join the printer with your laptop. Your computer will recognize the printer and begin the process of reinstallation. If not, disconnect the printer and connect it again.
If the first method did not perform for you, it’s time to consider another option. This is what you need to do to get rid of the problem with the error processing command printer.
- Reach Features and Programs. Select the printer you want to remove it. Click it to remove it from the PC.
- Once you have removed the device, look for the printer you want to use under Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. Right-click on your printer and look to the remove Device option.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to look around your Run box, pressing both on the Windows as well as the R keys in tandem. Enter “printui.exe/s” and press Enter.
- This reveals what is in the Printer Server Properties window. Click on the tab titled Drivers.
- Find the driver for your printer. Click them , and then click”Remove option. Click OK.
- Then, click Apply then click OK, and close the application window.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need go to the official site of the printer’s manufacturer.
- Find out if there’s an updated driver on your printer. If it is, then you can install the latest driver for your printer.
Your printer should be able to print papers. Test the print to see if it’s working.
4. Repair the Registry
The method you choose to use isn’t for all. As per Printer Repairs Dubai, you must have the Windows bootable disk in order to fix the Registry. If you do, then you could try this method to resolve the problem of the printer’s error processing.
- Use on the Windows or I keys together to browse Settings.
- Click on the Updates and Security section. In the Recovery tab, select Advanced Startup. Next, click on Restart Now. Restart Now option.
- Choose the Troubleshoot option under the Choose an Option screen. Opt to select Automated Repair.
- Be sure to sign into the correct account. The automatic repair may take a few minutes.
- Don’t panic when your computer keeps rebooting at intervals in the course of.
Once the process has completed Check if the printing command issue persists.
What happens if Nothing Works ….
You could try installing a reliable antivirus software on your system. The users have verified they had no error when processing issue with the printer was resolved after going for an installation of antivirus. Therefore, you should test it.
There are many reliable software available which can help you. If none of the mentioned methods work for you, take the initiative to contact an expert on printer repair dubai.
How to Fix Printer Not Activated Error Code 41?
- Restart the printer and computer
This error message 41 may be related to your printer and computer. This is why you should fix the issue with both devices. Also, reset them is the first step to do. This will assist you in removing an array of temporary issues with them.
The first step is to unplug the printer before it is on. Next, you can choose to restart your computer, too. You should wait for at least a minute before turning off the device. After you reset both devices, ensure that the error that says “printer not activated” is fixed.
The technique is usually quite efficient. However, it may not be sufficient to provide an ongoing solution in many situations. Therefore, you may have to test alternative solutions.
- Reinstall the printer on your computer
This error message 41 could appear on your printer because of an issue with the network. Restarting the device should resolve the problem. However, if it doesn’t work it is possible to attempt to reinstall the printer on your PC. For Windows operating systems, users will need to navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
Utilize the search bar on the Start menu to get there quickly. After that, locate your printer in the search results and click on it with a right-click. Opt to delete the printer from your computer and then, wait for a couple of minutes. Install the printer on your computer as usual and check if that works.
- Set the printer that is functioning to default on Your PC
Your computer could be connected to several printers for printing. If so, you should select one of them as your primary printer. Does your computer not have a default printer attached to it? You must then change the printer with the issue as the default printer. To do this you must open the Settings menu on your Windows PC.
Visit the section for Printers and Scanners and choose the printer you’re using. Open the Manage options, and choose to select it as the primary printer. Then, you may be able to stop seeing the error message of the printer not activating code 41 for the long-term.
- You must restart your Printer Spooler Service
A malfunction in the Spooler service can also result in an error message like “printer not activated” error message. Therefore, you should determine whether it is the primary reason behind the issue. Visit the Services page, look for the Spooler service, and verify that it’s running. After that, right-click on it and select stop the service.
Do you have any unfinished printing jobs that you’ve given to the printer? You must clean them prior to starting the Spooler service once more. The Spooler file in your printer’s folder on the drive system.
Know about-Where to Shop Vlone Hoodie.
After you have cleared all spooler-related files, return to Services. Opt to start the Spooler process and verify whether the printer is not activated error 41 is still present. If you’re unable to identify a solution, you can seek out Printer Repairs Dubai experts to make the right repair.
- Install or update your Print Drivers
Print driver issues can cause error code 41 when using your printer. If the above solutions do not work, you need to focus on the driver for your printer.
Expand the Printers selection within the Device Manager and then right-click on your printer. Are you using the most current driver version? It is possible that the error is caused by the driver being corrupted. If that is the situation, choose to uninstall it and then restart your device. Your computer will install the most recent driver for printing.
Are you running an old print driver on your computer? You must then upgrade it to the most recent version? This could resolve the printer not activated error code 41 in the long run.
- Use through the System for File Checker (SFC)
Your device is dependent on different system files in order to complete printing tasks. They can be damaged in a variety of circumstances. It is essential to repair these files to have the best solution for these instances. To do this you could make use of this System File Checker tool on your Windows PC.
Start the SFC to search and check for damage to system files. You must start the Command Prompt with administrator rights to utilize this tool. Enter the command sfc/ scannow in order to search for corrupted files. When it has found the files, the tool will immediately begin repairing them and complete the job in an extremely short amount of time.
Shut down your Command Prompt once you are completed and verify that the issue has been resolved. If the problem persists, you may need contact support at customer service.
Get Help from a Professional
Do these methods fail to offer solutions? If so, the printer that is not activating error code 41 could be related to the hardware. In this situation, it is best to be inspected and fixed by a specialist. You may need to call Printer Repairs Dubai for a professional solution.