Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most sought-after degrees, not only because it seeks the highest salary packages but because it is a holistic development program to fast track your career. An MBA program develops skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership which are crucial to a successful career in a corporate world. There are many MNC’s that pay a handsome salary to MBA graduates with these necessary skills at their disposal. In this article, we discuss some of the highest paying jobs after MBA in India.
Google, Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions, IBM, Infosys, Intel, CISCO, Microsoft, and Amazon are the top 10 highest paying companies in India for MBA Freshers. Of course, various factors affect salary packages such as technical skills, relevant experience, company, B-school, and specialization. The average pay scale ranges between 7-12 LPA but it can be as high as 70-100 LPA.
Highest paying jobs for MBA Graduates in India
Here are some of the highest-paying jobs after MBA and their respective job description along with average fresher and experienced employee salary packages.
- Investment Banker: An investment banker assists companies to develop detailed financial models to support Merger and Acquisitions transactions and other crucial financial planning. The average salary at entry-level is about 7 LPA and experienced candidates can draw around 30LPA
- Project Manager: The job demands developing strategies, goals and, a timeline for the projects. The project manager provides direction and assigns a task for the team. The average salary is about 4LPA and experienced candidates can get 20 LPA
- Consulting: The base salary for a job in consulting is 3 LPA and with experience, it goes up to 20LPA. A business consultant has to conduct surveys, research to gain an understanding of business and provide sound business advice to the clients.
- Business Development Manager: They are responsible for developing and implementing business solutions and effective business plans to maximize profit, brand loyalty, and customer satisfaction for the organization. An average fresher’s pay level at this job is about 4LPA and with experience of 10 years it reaches 9-10 LPA
- Marketing Manager: The starting out salary for a marketing manager is 4LPA and goes up to 10LPA with experience. The job responsibilities include managing various advertising and merchandising sales campaigns for the organization.
- Business Analyst: A business analyst analyses and reports data to make informed conclusions for further developing business strategies. The average pay at entry-level is about 4LPA and with experience to reaches 10LPA
- HR Manager: The job role of the HR Manager is to oversee policies, procedures, recruitment, training, and compliance of the employees. The average pay by experience goes up to 9-10LPA while the starting out pay is 3.5LPA
- Accountant: The duties of an accountant include creating cash flow reports, administering payroll, balance sheets, budgets, and inventory. An entry-level accountant can expect an average of 2LPA whereas with experience it goes up to 4LPA
- Credit Analyst: This is the job role much in demand which could easily fetch about 10 LPA whereas initial pay is about 4LPA. Credit analysts specialize in determining credit worthiness based on research and analysis.
- Entrepreneurs: Many MBA graduates drift towards entrepreneurship as it holds vast opportunities for a start-up.
An MBA will definitely aid to climb the corporate ladder in a short period of time as with all the important skills MBA graduates are mostly preferred for any job related to management. Salary may be different for different aspirants but the opportunities for an MBA graduate are always high. Moreover, the salary bracket is highly dependent on the capabilities and skills of the aspirant so make sure you continue to upskill yourself in these changing times.