Ever had a ding dong cake? If not what are you waiting for? Try it today and share your views with us how well you liked our recipe.
This recipe is very easy to make and taste very delicious.
Ding dong cake is a great deal to eat as it is to say!
This is the best recipe on the planet. If you are a beloved of the small snack cakes, you will love this kind of cake.
I love this low carb cake so much and it is a delicious treat.
It is the perfect cake for the special occasion. This cake is definite to be a new heritage in your house.
It is a rich, decaying chocolate cake, with a creamy filling. The chocolate cake is actuallydrizzly and the cream filling is fully made from scratch and tastes incredible.
This cake will become a new staple and if you are looking for a delicious keto dessert that does not make too many servings? Try my mini keto ding dong cake!
Ingredients required for ding dong cake recipe:
- · 3/4 cup (210g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup (400g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (90g) good unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup 240gram buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (112g) vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp. McCormick pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (237g) freshly brewed hot coffee
- 5 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chopped fine (can use milk chocolate)
- 16 oz. (2 cups) heavy cream room temperature
How to prepare ding dong cake recipe:
- Firstly, take a large bowl and add flour, sugar,cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix with hand mixer or electric mixer till well combined.
- Take another bowl and add beaten eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla and stir well till well combined.
- With the help of stand mixer on low speed carefully and slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Now add the coffee powder and stir well till well combined.
- Take a baking pan and grease with melted butter and pour this batter into the pan and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes at 350F or bake it till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely and then put it into plate.
- Take a small saucepan and pour cold milk into the saucepan and add flour and make sure we have to not create any lumps in it and then turn on the flame.
- Now turn heat to medium low till mixture is thick.
- Now remove from the heat and add vanilla and stir well and then let it cool fully.
- Take a bowl and add cream butter and sugar and blend it `till it looks fluffy.
- Now put this mixture into the milk mixture and beat it again till it becomes whipped cream.
- Take a microwave bowl and put the heavy cream and microwave it for 1 to 2 minutes only.
- Now pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and leave it for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Serve and enjoy.