Netflix is the best to use right now, in case you are looking for entertainment, there are other options also but none is as good as Netflix. So, overall others yes we have all the reasons to prefer Netflix. But, here the things should not be related to Netflix promotion that is not what we need. Here, we need to see if it is possible to use Netflix on Windows 11. In order to answer this, we can say that Netflix is good to use on Windows 11 or any other operating system as well.
But, here our whole concern should be about the use of Netflix on Windows 11. So, here further in the blog, we will see how one can use Netflix on Windows 11. We will see how you can install and download the OTT application on the computer that is working on Windows 11. Other than that we will also see the features provided by Netflix for it to work on Windows 11 and some more significant things.
Download and install Netflix on Windows 11-
For downloading and then installing Netflix on Windows 11 you should follow the steps given below –
- Open Netflix on your Windows 11 computer first
- For that, you will have to open the Microsoft Store app
- After this, you should search for the store through the start menu
- Next, you should open the store app there on the upper right side of the store Window you should look for Netflix
- Click on the first option that you see
- Next, from there you will be directed to the Netflix details page
- After this, you should click on the “get” button
- As you will click on that the process of installation will then start
- You will then be asked if you wish to log in for Netflix account
- From there you can click on the “no thanks “button or you can also log in if you wish to do so.
- Wait for a while and your Netflix account is ready to use on your Windows 11 computer.
But, we cannot just stop our discussion here; there are also users who are there looking around for some basic knowledge of Netflix first. So, here we will see features that are offered by Netflix for Windows 11.
Features provided by Netflix for Windows 11-
- Download content and play it offline
- Change the appearance of the subtitles
- You can also load external subtitles
- Also one can add a live button to the start menu
- You can also give voice commands
- Updated with notifications
- You can connect Netflix through your computer to your TV and you can use it there
So, with all the great features from Netflix, that you were getting earlier you can still get them all even if you use the app on Windows 11.
How you can make your Netflix streaming experience better with Windows 11?
Switching your Netflix viewing to the latest Windows 11 is going to help you in many ways already. But there are still there are some more ways through which you can work on enhancing it.
Turn off AutoPlay for previews– In order to turn off Autoplay on Netflix please follow the steps given below –
- On your computer open the Netflix app
- Next, choose the profile for which you wish to change the settings
- In the top right corner of the app please click on the three –dots icon
- After this choose “settings “
- Next click on “Account details”
- After this, you will go to the browser the Netflix settings will then open there
- Click on the profile that you wish to manage
- Once the settings are expanded you should scroll down to the title and click on “change”
- Next, you should un-check the Auto-play reviews and click on “save”
Turn off Post Play – In order to turn off your post-play for Netflix, you should follow the steps given below –
- On Windows open the app
- After this click on “profile” for which settings are to be changed
- In the top right corner of the app, you should click on three dots
- After this, choose “settings”
- Next, go to account details
- Then in the browser, the Netflix settings will be opened
- From the settings expansion please click on “change” given next to the playback settings
- Uncheck auto-play next episode in a series
- After this, you should click on “save”
Improve Netflix algorithm recommendations- In order to do this; you should follow the steps given below –
- Open the Netflix app
- Click a just watched movie or show
- Next, click on the thumbs up to rate button
- After this choose thumbs up or thumbs down
So these are certain ways through which you can work on improvement of your Netflix streaming experience while you use it on Windows 11. Reading this guide is going to help you in many ways so, you are all advised, to go through it very carefully. There is still so much more related to the use of Netflix on Windows 11 that we can discuss but discussing everything in one go will only leave the users confused so let us keep those other discussions for some other time.
If there is still something more specific that you are looking for then in that case you should get in touch with the team of experts. The team of technicians is, available for the service of the users all the time you can go to them at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find new TV shows and movies on Netflix?
If you are looking around for new TV shows and movies on Netflix, then for that you should open the interface of the app and there you should check the “new and popular” section also you should check out the latest, coming soon, or new & hot. If you still need to know more, then for that you should get in touch with the team of technicians.
How can I print my Netflix bill?
For some reason if you need to print a Netflix bill, then, for that you should sign in to your Netflix account after that you should move to the “membership and billing” section from there you should choose the billing details option. If you still need to know more about that you should go to the team of experts.
How to fix this Netflix has declined payment method?
If such is the case Netflix has declined payment method, then for a fix to this you should check all the payment information you have provided, if needed then you should also work on the management of the payment option for more help you should go to the team of technicians lines are open for the users always.
Why my Netflix account subscription is cancelled suddenly?
If it is regarding the sudden cancelation of your Netflix account, then for a solution to that you should see if there is some problem with your payment method. There are chances that you have canceled a package that has Netflix added with it. If you are still not able to get through this issue then for a solution to this please go-to experts.
What are the friendly browsers for Netflix?
There are so many friendly browsers for Netflix that are there, the streaming service is well friendly with all the major browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome and also Microsoft Edge. So, all the major browsers are very well to be used with the leading streaming service, if required then the user can take help from the assisting team.